FloorMuffler UltraSeal Product
FloorMuffler® UltraSeal Flooring Underlayment is a Premium
engineered, cross-linked polypropylene foam with the FloorMuffler® UltraSeal
self sealing lip and tape system. FloorMuffler® UltraSeal is the ideal
choice for most laminate, engineered and solid hardwood flooring applications.
FloorMuffler® UltraSeal can be used for floating and double glue down
installations* in both residential and commercial applications.
- The highest rated and most effective acoustic barrier on the market. Provides the most effective
through-the-floor and footfall noise reduction. (IIC 74 / STC 73)
- Self-sealing lip and tape system allows for easy installation.
- Provides superior moisture protection. Exceeds industry standards
by over 700% (.3 lbs./1000
- Proprietary Advanced Cell TechnologyTM. The most robust compression
characteristics on the
market help to insure the integrity of tongue and grooves.
- Light, strong and flexible, making it easy to handle and install
in nearly all conditions.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
- Resilient, nonreactive and fully recyclable - making it an environmentally
- Made in the USA.
- Surpasses the Indoor Air Quality emissions requirement for California’s
Section 01350-the most stringent volatile organic compound (VOC)
emissions standard in North America.
- Selected by award winning researchers as “The World’s Greatest.”
For use only with FloorMuffler® High Performance Adhesive System.