The FloorMuffler® UltraSeal offers the same outstanding benefits of The FloorMuffler® PLUS the convenience of a self-sealing overlap installation system. This complete installation system eliminates tape requirements and enables fast and easy installations, reducing labor time and costs.
The FloorMuffler® UltraSeal is designed for installation over all types of subfloors for floating and glue down applications for laminate, engineered, and hardwood flooring.
Features and benefits include:
- Impact Isolation Class (IIC) Rating: 74
- Sound Transmission Class (STC)
- Reduces both reflective sound noise and through the floor sound transmission
- Suitable for use over concrete and organic subfloors
- Self-sealing overlap installation system
- Fast and easy installation
- Structural stability prolongs the life of your floors
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Built-in moisture barrier - no additional film required
- Ideal for radiant heat flooring
- Eliminates subfloor imperfections